E-commerce is a vital tool for most businesses selling to consumers. POM Boutique is no exception.
The Somerset-based firm has been an importer and wholesaler of jewellery, gifts and accessories for decades, and in 2017 launched an online retail site for its products.
RFS Marketing won a competitive pitch to support POM’s e-commerce strategy with a comprehensive social media and email marketing programme.
We manage all social media for POM across 3 platforms, their blog and all email marketing to drive B2C e-commerce sales, having worked with them on a fresh marketing strategy and refining the online customer experience in their store.
By posting consistently engaging content on a daily basis to all platforms for the first time, consumer engagement in the brand has grown considerably. Analysis of the sales funnel identified key areas for improvement, including email automations, remarketing opportunities, improved targeting of social media advertising and search engine optimisation (SEO).
Within the first six months we saw:
- Site visits increase by 324%
- Facebook fans increase by 396%
- Instagram fans increase by 150%
- Mailing list subscriptions increase by 148%
- An emailer open rate three times the industry average
- An emailer click through rate six times the industry average
- Online sales increase by 360%
- The average value of an online sale increased 100%
Don’t leave your e-commerce to chance. With the right strategy and guidance your business could also see growth like this.
Get in touch for a free 1 hour consultation to find out how.